11.19.2010

Thankful #2

I love this little guy to pieces...

Ethan makes my heart melt and at times makes me want to pull my hair out but I love him.  Jeff and I purposefully waited a long time to get pregnant.  We wanted to have a home and both have educations and careers, mine being a career that I could work from home while being a stay-at-home-mom.  I found out I was pregnant with him 5 days after my 30th birthday and had him 10.5 years after we were married.  In the past 3+ years with him we have had lots of fun, lots of laughs, lots of crying on mine and his part, and lots of learning but I wouldn't change it.  He has his daddy's smarts, a contagious laugh, is a pint-sized power house full of entertainment, has dancing skills that make you want to dance with him, who won't go most anywhere without a hat on and I hope will always stay that way...well, except for maybe the hat.

1 comment:

amy s said...

too cute, love the E! the past 3 years have had lots of ups and downs but so glad we have had them together! xo!