10.05.2011

Interview with Ethan


I borrowed this idea from Nicole, Peyton's mom, and wanted to see what Ethan's answers would be...pretty funny with some of them.  I'll keep doing every year and see how his answers change...

My favorite food is: Eggs
My favorite toy: Riley
My favorite sport to play is: Football with daddy
The best show on TV is: Phineas and Ferb…and Perry
The coolest person on Earth is: Mommy
My favorite thing to do in school is: Play in the kitchen
If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go to: To the ice cream store…and Red Robin too.
My favorite colors are: Red and blue.
When I grow up, I'm going to become a: A Star Wars guy.
My current favorite song is: Rumor Has It by Adele…he sings it every time we are in the car.
The book I'm loving right now is: Bardyard Dance
Two words that describe me are: Big and funny.
When I was little, I used to: Baby toys.
My favorite season of the year is: Winter, I like snow.
The best thing about camping is: Playing with my sand toys on the beach.
My favorite snack is: Fruit snacks.
One food I really dislike is: Turkey sandwiches at home…although he loves turkey sandwiches from Jimmy Johns, guess mine can't compare.
My best friend is: Peyton.
If I had one wish it would be: That I could get the Darth Vader Legos with R2D2.
My best memory is: Riding my bike to the park.

We would have gotten his school pictures back today to put with this post, but mommy was a goof on picture day with many things and so they have to send them to us and will be here in a few weeks....but he has a really cute smile in the proof we got so I will post it when we get them.

No comments: