10.11.2011

Great job at your art work Ethan....

Just not on my cabinet.  My Grandpa Caldwell made this cabinet for me for my play dishes when I was a little girl and I cherish it.  When we had Ethan, I decided to use it in his room and it has been perfect for some of his toys.  Today he came into the kitchen while I was making dinner to tell me that he had drawn a picture of himself on the cabinet.  We once again had a conversation about only drawing on paper and are very thankful to Mr. Clean Eraser for helping remove his beautiful artwork.  What are we in store for once he learns what scissors do?!? Yikes.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I don't know what happened to mine. It brought back so many memories seeing yours though. I use my little steps he made me every night to get into my bed though. Miss him!

poopsie said...

oh man, that is too funny! ok now i get what you meant about the magic eraser :)
h is a scissor man, he cuts and cuts and cuts...and cuts. thanfully nothing besides paper and cardboard yet. :)