Apparently it wasn't a Kong piece, as I found both Kongs full together on Saturday, so I have no idea what it was that he threw up at the beginning of this whole adventure. It has been a really long last 6 days with little Charlie. Friday and Saturday we continued with the daily dose of IV fluids with him still not eating or drinking anything and nothing exiting either. He has been a completely different dog, hardly moving at all, and looking so sad and uncomfortable. Jeff took him to the vet on Saturday and decided that Monday they would try doing x-rays and barium to see if they could see the blockage. They called me to say that they had found something on the x-rays, which they thought might be a bone...not surprising if you heard about the raw chicken incident from over a month ago...but they decided that as it was stuck it would be best to sedate him and try to get whatever it was out. However, they took him outside right before putting him under and he was able to poop it out.....OUCH! No wonder he was uncomfortable.