9.23.2010

Today my heart breaks for my friend, Nicole, and the entire Prazeau family.  Nicole's mom, Sandy, passed away after a long and courageous battle of four different types of cancer over the past 10 years.  She was a wonderful, full-of-life woman with a great sense of humor, and she will be greatly missed.  I pray that God's love surrounds Nicole at this time of great loss and that he will bring her comfort knowing that she will see her mom again, healthy and happy, and that while her mom was unable to meet her new baby grandchild on this earth she will get to know them in heaven and send them here with her love.  We love you Nicole, Peyton, Brandon and the entire Prazeau family.

3 comments:

poopsie said...

nothing but love for all of them...

The Houston Family said...

How very sad! My dad passed away before I had children and I liked to think he was the last one to hold them before they came to earth.

Nicole said...

Thank you Kate. She will be missed so much by so many people. I'm glad you were able to know her and her know you. Thank you for everything and for being such a great friend to me. Love you!

xoxo,
Nic