9.09.2010

Millions of Peaches, Peaches for me...

There is a totally goofy song, which I know all the words too, sang by The Presidents of the United States, called Peaches.  You can check it out on youtube as I can't figure out how to add it here.

Yesterday us girls and the little boys took a road trip to Hood River to get Peaches and Apples.  While my mom is here I asked her to make some peach jam, it is pretty yum, as Ethan would say.  We weren't able to pick our own peaches this time but had a fun time anyway.

E & P swinging, H was not interested in joining them.

H was not interested in joining his mommy to swing either.

Feeding flowers to the goats.

Delicata squash and yummy peaches!

All three boys in one picture...rarely happens but they couldn't get away this time.

No comments: