6.20.2010

Lets Celebrate!!!

First of all, I am so glad to have such wonderful men in my life...

Jeff, You are my best friend and I love you so much, thank you for being the best dad ever to Ethan.

Dad, Words can never express how much I love you, you are the best daddy ever and I am so glad to be the only daddy's girl in your life.

Papa Hadley, Thank you so much for the love you give your family, we are so blessed to have you in our lives.

Also celebrating today....

Ellie Beth turned 5 today...she is quite a princess and has a contagious smile...Happy Birthday Bell.

And a Happy 61st Birthday to Ann, Jeff's mom.

So sad that we have to miss all the celebrations today but so glad to have all of you in our lives.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I would say "Lets Celebrate" what a GREAT DAY!!!

and by the way Belle loves the tu-tu...Thank You!! she loves to be a ballerina in a "ballet"...