5.20.2013

Day 20, Monday: Get real. Share something you're struggling with right now.

Keeping my house clean.  I don't know how mom's who work full-time are able to get all of life's demands done and still be same.  I am having a hard time with it and I work 3/4-time.  Prior to having Ethan there was much more free time even working full-time to clean, do yard work, and throw in the occasional me time, exercising or date night.  Now I feel like I am running constantly, which I will probably need to learn to run much faster as the years go by so I shouldn't complain, however, I have had to learn to just pick-up the house with the occasional deeper clean rather than being such a clean freak all the time, and slowly but surely Ethan is learning to help out with household chores to make all our lives a little less hectic.    

No comments: