5.13.2013

Day 13, Monday: Issue a public apology. This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.

I am going to have to somewhat copy Amy on this and apology to Mr. C______ (Crap, I can't even remember his name).  I was AWFUL.  He was my geometry teacher my senior year of high school and I hated his class.  I was kicked out regularly, for which many times my mom, who worked a block away, would have to come get me, as I was being a complete bitch, sitting on the heat vent next to the desk instead of in the chair, talking constantly...and I could go on and on.  My senior year was rough.  My best friend since 5th grade had moved to Oregon over the summer with a guy she barely new and her parents got a divorce, my Grandma had died just as my Senior year had started, I didn't have many friends and I truly would have rather been anywhere but there.  I finally remembered his name.....Mr. Calhoon.  So again, sorry I was so disrespectful, but I still don't care about degrees of angles, etc.

No comments: