5.10.2013

Day 10, Friday: Most embarrassing moment (s). Spill.

I have had a few embarrassing moments in life but am usually pretty good a laughing them off.  One was a couple of years ago, right I had just started Ethan in his first preschool.  I still worked at home at the time so I put him in a preschool that was only a couple hours a day three times a week.  He had been there for a couple of weeks and all seemed to be going well until the weather started to get warmer outside and they were playing outside one morning.  I came to pick him up and the teacher pulled me aside to say that Ethan had gotten in trouble this morning.  Apparently while they were playing outside, Ethan didn't tell anyone that he needed to got to the bathroom, and pulled out his penis and peed in the middle of the playground.  I am pretty sure I turned beet red and was completely mortified, but also trying to hold in my laughter.  

No comments: