5.18.2013

Day 18, Saturday: Tell a story from your childhood. Dig deep and try to be descriptive about what you remember and how you felt.

My grandparents lived in Idaho and among many things were potato farmers.  I remember many great things about going to visit them, especially spending time with my grandma.  My grandma had the best laugh, which was contagious.  When my grandma laughed she would close her eyes and tip her head back as if whatever she was laughing about was the funniest thing she had heard.  She also passed that onto my dad and every time he laughs it reminds me of her.  I remember her having these old books of paper dolls with outfits that she would help me cut out.  She also baked the absolute best homemade bread and Brazelis (a Swiss cookie).  You knew you were loved.  


No comments: