6.22.2013

On the road again....Basalt, Idado

This year we made our way to Yellowstone for family vacation.  We stopped along the way in Basalt, Idaho, home of my Dad, to visit Kathryn (my dad's cousin), as well as show Jeff and Ethan my grandparent's house and visit their graves.  It will be 20 years in September since my grandma passed away and 19 years in December since my grandpa passed away, and I haven't been to Idaho since then.  We had a nice visit with Kathryn and then made our way to Idaho Falls for the nights sleep before meeting our other family members the following morning to head to Yellowstone.

 Myself, Kathryn & Mona
 Kathyrn & Ethan
 My grandparents house...in serious need of tree maintenance but still looked the same otherwise.  It brought back some great memories.

 View from our room balcony in Idaho Falls.

No comments: