10.22.2010

Birthday fun....for me!!

Today is my 34th birthday.  Jeff had to be out of town on business...this is becoming a pattern, last year it was our anniversary...so Ethan and I decided to have a whole day of partying.

We first headed to Piece of Cake to pick out dessert.  I really don't need to make or eat a whole cake so I picked out cupcakes...they look so good.

Dreamsicle (Ethan's choice), Carrot Cake, Chantilly, 
Black Forest, Double Fudge and another Chantilly.

We then headed to Old Spaghetti Factory for lunch.

And then went to see Secretariat with my free birthday movie pass, but the $6 small Crackcorn for Ethan...oh my golly what a joke, it cost that much to get him into the movie.

One of my favorite places to go is the zoo and I had signed E and I up for the Monkeys, Apes and Me class at the zoo for this morning.  Unfortunately, we were the only ones who had signed up for today's class so they canceled it and moved us to a different monkey class for this Sunday morning instead.   

Now it is close to E's bedtime, and I am looking forward to a 
quiet night all to myself and to catch up on DVR.

1 comment:

Billy said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like a lot of fun. Man you are old ;)