2.28.2010

Motivation...

This past week my friend Amy and I decided to get butts in gear and try a 7-day free pass from 24hr fitness, we put both boys in Kids Care (scary more for me than for Ethan) and went to a step class. We had such a good time and felt so good afterward that we decided to try weights and machines on Wednesday, this time with Nicole and Peyton joining us. On Saturday afternoon, after working out for the third time that week I made a big commitment and joined the gym and Amy also joined earlier in the week. Ethan does really great in Kids Care and when Jeff and I asked him yesterday morning if he wanted to go to the gym he got really excited and said "gym to play". Thank you Amy for helping me to get motivated and for joining me in this as well as Jeff for joining me on the weekends to get us both healthier...there is no turning back now.

No comments: