10.09.2008

Wanna ride????

We went out 4-wheeling with my family yesterday to the Cane Beds on the Utah/Arizona border just past Colorado City (aka Pligville). Ethan played with Grandpa and Grandma Hadley for the day. We weren't able to bring our own bike because we couldn't get our trailer lights to work so we borrowed a 4-wheeler from my parent's friends. We had a great ride with awesome views of the backside of Zion National Park and the Mail drop that was used get the mail from Kanab, Utah and Fredonia, Arizona to Springdale, Utah (the entrance to Zion National Park).



Taking a break to do some shooting, notice Jeff relaxing.
Ellie climbing the rocks.Jeff and I.
Doing some rock climbing.
My dad.
My dad, my nephew Jacob and my brother Newell overlooking the Mail drop.
Springdale (the entrance to Zion National Park) is at the bottom of the V in the mountains.
Jeff and I.
Jeff and I, again.

Newell and Jacob getting stuck in the mud.
The backside of Zion National Park.
Kristina and Ellie & Newell and Jacob.
View from the top just before it got dark. We were able to find a lot of fossils here. My nephew, Jacob, had both pockets on his pants full and Jeff filled a Ziploc bag full.



1 comment:

Kristina said...

That was a fun ride too bad we didn't have more time..