5.27.2014

Slacker....

Wow...Time has really gotten away from me....I am doing so many things right now that I havent had much free time and I also havent taken a picture with my big camera in quite a while so all the pictures are from my cell phone. Almost 6 months worth of adventures.....

January -   Jeff and I celebrated our 17 year anniversary and we had all our friends over for family game night...always so much fun. 

I also had a Groupon for Sky High jump and Ethan and I had a great time bouncing all over the place.






Ethan got his first 100% on his spelling test for all three parts.


We had some really nice weather and took a friend up to Rocky Butte for a picture.



My friend Amy and I started a 90-day challenge on youtube called Bikini Body Mommy and we did awesome.  I lost inches more inches than pounds but very proud of myself regardless.  Ethan also started working out with me.  
 

No comments: