4.22.2011

Has it Sprung?

This past weekend & week we have had several days of sunny, dry weather (YAY!!) and finally we were able to get out and do some yard work (not so YAY!! but it looks really nice).  My tulips are opening into beautiful color, our beautiful backyard is blooming with trees, our lawn is needing to be mowed twice a week, and we planted our garden.  We are looking forward to 45-70 days when our peas, squash, spinach, radishes, carrots, cucumbers, beets, strawberries, blueberries, watermelon, corn, and pumpkins will be ready to enjoy.

Also with such great weather, Ethan's preschool has been able to play outside on the playground this week and Ethan took full advantage of it.  On Wednesday when I picked him up from school, Teacher Shanise told me that he wiped it out and peed on the playground.  While I was laughing inside, and I figured that this would happen at some point, I was a tad bit embarrassed when she told me.  We had to have a talk about only going potty in the toilet and the new rule....we can only pee outside when we are camping.   We can always count on entertainment from him.

No comments: