7.25.2014

Utah Vacation

Sunday morning we then met Grandma Caldwell for breakfast before heading down to Hurricane.



 
Doug & Grandma

Finally after 16 hrs in the car we make it to Hurricane.  We stayed with George & Brittany and had quite a few adventures at the water rec center, the children's museum, Cafe Rio, hiking in Zion with my dad, and Pioneer Day parade and activities before I started driving back to SLC and then Oregon by myself the following Thursday.

 Cousin Kaden...He turned 1 one week before we arrived.  He is such a cutie!

 Fun with Avery, Taylee & Kaden at the Children's Museum.


 King Ethan and Queen Avery


One of my favorite places is Zion National Park.  It is such a beautiful place.  This year my dad and I did the river walk to the mouth of the Narrows, which we will be doing next time I am there, we hiked to weeping rock, and drove through the tunnel to hike to see some petroglyphs. 
 Sunrise as we topped Virgin hill.

 Mouth of the narrows.



 Me & my dad...Love him!









 Panoramic view from Weeping Rock.







Panoramic view from just ouside the tunnel.

 Patiently waiting for the Pioneer Day parade to start with Grammie Hadley
Aunt Brittany, Avery, Kaden & Taylee

No comments: