12.01.2013

September to December....wow, time has flown by

Apparently time has really flown by since school started for Ethan in September and I haven't had much free time to update my blog so this will be a long update with lots of pictures.....

On September 14, we took Ethan on his first kayaking adventure along with Jeff's co-worker, Sarah, along the Willamette river.





9/21/13:  My co-worker & Friend, Amy, aka Feebs, ran/walked the Kiss Me Dirty 5k mud run.  We only have a before picture as we didn't ask anyone to take an after photo.

On September 24, about 2 minutes after Daddy walked in the door for the evening, Ethan proved that he cannot be in the circus, as he was standing on the dogs tennis ball over the metal grate in the floor while holding his kindle and fell with his face meeting his kindle straight up.  He had to have 2 stitches and has a tiny scar to prove it. 

 Such sad eyes.



I attended a couple great summer concerts at the Sleep Country Ampitheater in Battle Ground, Washington.  The first (9/13/13) was Zac Brown Band with Desi and the second (9/26/13) was Thomas Rhett, Jake Owen & Jason Aldean with Nicole.  

Nicole and I also put in a massive quantity of school volunteer hours to co-host the St. Therese 2013 Jog-A-Thon.  While it did have plenty of hiccups, overall, it was a great success and we look forward to doing it again next year. 

 Ethan and his classmates...not sure about the smile.

E&P


 10/13/13 - Pumpkin patching @ Lee Farms...apparently my boy is just like me and will constantly need to wear sunglasses or all picture will have squint eyes. 


10/22/13 - Birthday 37 for myself.  It was a beautiful day and Ethan and I went to the park for pictures in the leaves.  He also got me a beautiful flower arrangement and singing card and Jeff bought me a new car stereo and speakers.





My friend Amy, aka Feebs, also made me this scarf...and the Red Sox won the world series!!!

10/31/13 - Halloween and Spiderman...

11/3/13 - First snow on Mt. Hood so we made an adventure out of the day.  What a beautiful sight and cold but a lot of fun. 









11/14-11/18  Uncle Doug came to visit. 
 Duck store before the U of U vs. Oregon Ducks football game. Jeff is an alum of U of U and we will always been U fans, however, we have lived in Oregon for 14 1/2 years so we root for both teams.

 


And that brings us to December.....my favorite holiday month and looking forward to what it will bring.

No comments: