1.12.2012

Well, the last couple of weeks have been pretty busy with vacation over, school in session for all three of us and many other things in the works... and thus haven't had much time to or anything to post.  However, I had to share the art that Ethan drew yesterday.
  (you can click on the picture for a larger view)


As usual, Ethan is always playing a character and yesterday he happened to be a dog.  I was at my desk working, him at the kitchen table drawing, when he says to me, "Mommy, look at the picture I drawed, it is of me going outside to poop"....that caught me off guard a little and I started to laugh...I then said, "what" (still laughing) and he then explains his picture as him going out the dog door to poop on the grass.  (Still trying to contain myself)  I take a better look at his picture, so I will interpret it for you.  In the middle of course is Ethan being a dog, and an anatomically correct dog with a belly button no less, I am the little person on the right side of the picture, the dog door is the large green box on the left that is kind of hard to see, and it was kind of a gray day yesterday so I assume that is why the sun is covered over with blue.  So there, you have a good laugh for the day!

No comments: