3.11.2011

He says some entertainingly funny things....

Ethan cracks me up several times a day with the thoughts and ideas that come out of his mouth.  I have to write them down so I don't forget:

Stripe, boulder out! (Strike, batter out! - Yep, he is a baseball fan, we just bought our tickets to go see the RedSox in August)

Tell and show (show and tell, I thought he was saying talent show so I had to check with Nicole to see what they do in preschool on Fridays as Peyton is in the same class)

When we returned home from school on Monday I was using the restroom to which he told me that I couldn't go potty because I didn't have a penis.

He asked Aunt Lori last summer right after he was potty-trained, "do you have a penis like me?"....she was a little caught off-guard and tried not to laugh while responding to him.

I was told by one of the preschool teachers earlier this week that he is quite a ladies-man with the little girls.

A couple of weeks ago we went to Peyton's house to celebrate his birthday and Ethan was having a great time playing with all of Peyton's Legos.  The next day he told me he didn't have enough Legos and we needed to go to Petyon's house and get some more.

After his first day of preschool on Wednesday of last week I was talking on the phone to Jeff and was telling him that Ethan was really nervous, which surprised me.  When I went to drop him off on Friday last week he told me he was nervous and couldn't play at school.  How does he even know what nervous means let alone use it in the correct context?

He has recently been playing Lego Indiana Jones on xbox.  He also has started to sing/hum/scream the song to the movie...which is cute & funny but also draws much staring from others when we are out and about....the grocery store line, an elevator, a restaurant...you get the picture and may have experienced the same kind of thing.

Ethan asked for some M's so I put some in a cup.  He looked in the cup and said, "those aren't M's, they say E."  I turned the cup around so he could see the M and he said, "oh, those are M's.

No comments: