1. Where did you meet? 4-wheeling with a group of friends.
2. How long did you date before you got married? A year and 8 months.
3. How long have you been married? 13 years today.
4. What does he do that surprises you? His ability to let things go and hardly ever get mad.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His blue eyes.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? Patience.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Snoopkum bear.
8. What is his favorite color? Blue.
9. What is his favorite food? Prime Rib from Saylor's.
10. What is his favorite sport? Cycling, Baseball and Football.
11. When and where was your first kiss? The first night I met him, in Naomie's car, when we were dropping him off after 4-wheeling and seeing the movie "While you were sleeping"
12. Do you have any children? Yes, Ethan is 2.5.
13. Does he have a hidden talent? I don't think anything hidden, but he is really handy. He can fix anything. He also can make up very funny song lyrics or story lines on a whim.
14. How old is he? 39
15. Who said I love you first? He did.
16. What's his favorite type of music? He listens to a lot of different types of music but his favorite is Alternative/Techno.
17. What do you admire most about him? So many things, but probably the most is his work ethic.18. Anything you wish you could change? Minor things, but if I did that he wouldn't be him so I will leave him as I have him.
On a side note, Ethan makes us laugh...
Saturday night we went to see Sherlock Holmes with our neighbor friends while their son, Wes, watched Ethan. Ethan had a great time with him but at some point had a dirty pants problem and I didn't leave out any extra clothes so we got home and I had to laugh as our little guy was standing in front of us with his bony white bare little legs with his shoes on with no socks. We will for sure ask Wes to watch Ethan again but I will definitely make sure to leave an extra pair of clothes out next time.
Ethan loves his 3D glasses and apparently they go well together with construction helmets. He is wearing them all the time and he even lets Riley wear them on occasion.
Saturday morning Ethan was helping daddy roll out the dough for his buttermilk biscuits. He is a great little helper.
Ethan now only takes a nap on occasion, which when we are home by ourselves during the week it is a little easier to get him to but weekends are much harder when daddy is home or we have company. I took his photo last night at 5:00 pm. Ethan was eating a granola bars in the Kitchen with Jeff and I and the next minute was like this, snoring, with Copper standing over him trying to figure out how to get the rest of his granola bar. He took a 2 hour nap last night so bedtime/night time last night was really thrown off, but funny anyway.