7.06.2009

Happy 4th of July!!!

We have been having a great time while visiting our families. Jeff had to fly home on the 4th to go back to work and Ethan and I are staying 3 extra weeks with our families. Jeff will be flying back in to Las Vegas in 3 weeks to drive with us home.

Ethan and I celebrated the 4th of July with my family. We had Peanut Shrimp & Chicken Tacos and then homemade ice cream for dessert. Ethan was very excited about the fireworks and did some great dancing with my brother while they were going off.













For Ethan's 2nd birthday day we met everyone at the Pizza Factory for dinner and then Ethan went home with G&G Berg to play in the sprinklers while Mommy and Daddy had a date night at the movies with Jeff's brothers and SIL's. We saw Ice Age 3 in 3D. It was a cute movie.






The following day Jeff, his cousin Chris, my dad and I went on a 4wheeler ride.


No comments: