9.29.2008

Six quirky things about Kate....

Most people I know probably already know this stuff, but I saw this on someone else's blog and though it would be fun.

Quirky 1: I make lists for everything: shopping, running errands, packing for trips (you should see my list for our upcoming trip on Wednesday, it is 3 pages), etc.

Quirky 2: I am the queen of organization. Everything I do has a purpose and a place, now it may not make sense to anyone other than myself, but...if you know me you understand.

Quirky 3: I enjoying cleaning... I know to some people this is a tad OCD, however I really like my life put together and clean.

Quirky4: I hate being late. Jeff can't understand why the clock in my car is set 15 minutes fast since I know that it is 15 minutes fast what good does that do me, however, anyone who does this knows that they can allow for a few extra minutes and still make it on-time or early. Being on time for Jeff is a different story.....but we'll go into that another time.

Quirky 5: I hate spiders and mice, not because I think that they will hurt me, but because they are so fast. I freak out every time. I have tried to control my fearful screaming and I have killed a spider or two, but I have to talk myself into it and the spider really knows he is going to die - HA, if you ever see me in action you will fall on the floor laughing.

Quirky 6: I have routines for almost everything I do. For instance, I have certain routines for cleaning my house, grocery shopping, packing Ethan's diaper bag, etc. It is probably more OCD than anything else, but as you can see from the above questions, I come in a quirky package and if you know me you understand and possibly have some of the same quirks yourself.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I have another quirk to add to your list--Collector of GADGETS! HAHA :) Your quirks are enviable...

poopsie said...

oh gosh kate, i could list 60 really quirky ones about me. hee hee. i think you are great with your quirks...maybe that is because i share some of yours.