5.10.2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

Jeff asked me what I would like for Mother's Day and I told him I would just like a couple of hours by myself. So yesterday I went a got a pedicure. Today he & Ethan took me to lunch at Tippy Canoe and the rest of the day we have spent relaxing. I love my boys and an very happy and blessed to have both of them in my life.

I do appreciate all that both my mom and Jeff's mom do and have done for Jeff, Ethan and I. They are both wonderful women who will do anything for their families and we appreciate both of them very much! I love you!

Ethan with G&G Berg (my parents). They all love to ride the 4wheelers. My mom has never liked her picture taken so looking through all my photos I have very few of her. I will have to work on that.


Ethan and Grandma Hadley (Jeff's mom)

No comments: