12.21.2008

New snow totals.....

Here are pictures from this past weekends storm. So far there has been 11.5 inches of snow in the Portland area for the month of December, 9 of which have been in the last two days, and we are supposed to get another 1-3 inches again tomorrow. On our news they say it is the largest amount of snowfall in the area in 40 years. Jeff has dug our driveway out twice in hopes of being able to get to work tomorrow with his chains on. Ethan loves the snow and we can't get him to come back in the house without carrying him crying and Copper we can't get to go outside unless we force him. My friend Amy and I were planning on taking the boys to have their pictures taken with Santa tomorrow, I guess we will have to try Christmas Eve instead.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Holy Crap! I remember when it snowed in Portland when I lived there, and it was only like 2 inches! They shut everything down and people bought studded tires and freaked out. Meanwhile I drove to and from work on the 204 in a little front wheel drive Honda with no problems!!! I feel sorry for you cause you have to deal with all those who can't drive in it!
It was good to see your Mom and Dad at Cambrias wedding- your mom keeps getting prettier everytime I see her!
Hope you guys have a great WHITE! Christmas!

Adam and Jen said...

i saw you on your fun "ride" today! Ethan looked happy on it with daddy...