11.03.2008

Ethan is 16 months old!!!!



Yes, our little man is now 16 months old. He amazes me with how he changes and grows each day. I had surgery the end of last week to clean up and attempt to repair a tear in my wrist, so Daddy spend a whole lot of time with Ethan. Ethan loved it, however, I am sure Jeff was glad to go back to work today. The "terrible 2's" have been with us for a while but it makes things a lot harder when you only have one hand to work with and it isn't your dominant hand. Diaper changing is the worst. Copper is such a good dog with Ethan and has always let him do whatever, but the little man just won't leave him alone. He pinches him, pokes him, pulls his ears, pulls his tail and THEN give him loves. The poor dog starts to whimper if Ethan even gets near him. I am sure he will out grow this, let's just hope that Copper lives through it.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

It's amazing how quickly he is growing. He will probably be talking by the time we see him again. I am glad that your surgery went well. Brittney

poopsie said...

yeah....happy 16 months!