8.03.2008

Always into something...


Since I can only get something accomplished while Ethan is sleeping, I decided to start painting our bedroom earlier this week. I had used up the can of paint but since Ethan is generally not upstairs I didn't put the lid back on and just let it dry out (or so I thought). Yesterday, I had Ethan upstairs with me while I brushed my teeth. He was in the bathroom with me when I started brushing but by the time I was done he was gone. This is when I noticed that my bedroom door was open and out came Ethan with paint all over his little hands, face and overalls.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

poopsie said...

love it....just being a boy! :)

Stephanie said...

KATIE!!!!I am SOOOO glad to finally be hearing from you and what better way than through a blog! Now I get to catch up at the same time!!! No more falling off the face of the planet OK? Ethan is such a stinkin cutie! Now that I know where you are, you'll never hear the end of me! I wanted to come visit you so bad when we were up there in June, but my dillweed of a husband was a little to shy- or stuck up, whichever you prefer. I CRIED! I'll have to make a trip up there, just me- just to visit you! I miss you so much! My e-mail is Stuck.invernal@gmail.com
LOVE YOU!
-Your favorite cousin